Evans Head Bowlng Club SEAFOOD CARNIVAL 2012
6th – 10th August
Cost $20 per person per day includes morning tea, lunch and high tea. Dress – Creams or club colours. Three games each day starting at 9.30am.
Monday 6th - Mixed Fours
Tuesday 7th – Mens Fours
Wednesday 8th – Ladies Fours
Thursday 9th – Mens Triples
Friday 10th – Mixed Fours
For more information please contact the Bowls Secretary: Steve Cselka – Ph 02 6682 5936 Mob 0428 637 046, firstname.lastname@example.org
or the Evans head Bowling Club 02 6682 4343 email@example.com
BEEF MEETS THE REEF at EVANS HEAD 2012.
Join us on Sunday 20th May 2012 in Oak Street Evans Head for a day of festivity.
- Street Parade begins at 2pm.
- The world champion tug o war team will compete at 11am.
- Camel rides, jumping castle, pedal cars, clown, face painting.
- Market stalls
So come on down to Oak Street for great entertainment, food and frivolity.
“Beef Meets the Reef at Evans Head” will be held on the 19th May 2013
THE EVANS HEAD OCEAN SWIM 9-10 JUNE 2012
The Evans Head Bowling Club and The Bowlo Holiday Cabins are a proud sponsor of the Evans Head Annual Ocean Swim. The Ocean Swim will be held on Saturday & Sunday 9-10th June 2012.
See Ocean Swims for more details:
- Event – Evans Head Ocean Swims
- Organiser – Evans Head SLSC
- Distance – 2km, 750m and Dash for Cash (Race over 25m, two categories 50+ and U50, Male and Female.)
- Venue – Both main swims run on circuits in front of Evans Head SLSC. The Dash for Cash is at Evans Head Aquatic Centre on the Sat’dee afternoon.
- Time/Date – Saturday-Sunday, June 9-10, 2012, (Queens Birthday long weekend) 2pm Saturday (Dash for Cash), 9:30am Sunday (750m), 10am (2km)
- Registration – Sat’dee, June 9, 2pm, Evans Head Aquatic Centre, then race day at the surf club until 9am.
- Entry fee – 2km – $30, 750m – $20, Both swims – $40 (Race day entries subject to a $10 late fee in addition to entry fee). Dash for Cash – $10.
- Online entries close – 1pm, Saturday, June 9, 2012
- Prizes – 2km swim Male and Female. 1st – $600, 2nd – $250, 3rd -$150
- Conditions – Evans Head is a broad, open beach which receives some protection from the southern headland, and from a breakwater also at the southern end of the beach. The breakwater also offers a handy run-out if seas get up a bit. Otherwise, expect typical beach break conditions with banks, gutters, rips, etc.
- Mimimum age – 13 (2km) 10 (other swims)